Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas 2015

Okay. Sorry for being slow on my blog. This is what I did on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
On Christmas Eve, I went to my aunt and uncle's house to eat, sing Christmas songs, and open presents. I gave a Panda Express gift card to my cousin, Riley, then I put it in a small box and wrapped it, put the small box in a bigger box and wrapped it, and put it in ANOTHER box and wrapped it. When Riley opened his present, we all got a laugh when they realized there was another box underneath. Even Riley was laughing! We sang We wish you a Merry Christmas, even though we messed up. I got a shirt that said "I love St8s" on it. And I also got $50 in dollar coins. After the get-together, Becca and I opened 1 present for each of us. Becca opened the Beanie-boo I gave her. I opened some pants and a shirt that says "Donut bother me".
On Christmas morning, I was too excited to sleep. I woke up at around 2:00 a.m. Luckily, it was after Santa came. When we opened presents, this is what we got:

Dad got a CD (from me), clothes, and a waffle-maker.

Mom got a new camera and pajama pants with Snoopy (from me).

Emily got Fallout 4 and a book (from me).

I got a new camera (like Mom), blank CDs to burn, state flags (bigger ones! They include Utah, Nevada, and Mississippi), and my Dad's old Ipad.

Becca got a karaoke machine and some Shopkins. 

Mom, Dad, and Emily got an Iphone, while Becca and I got a watch phone.

After that, we went to my Grandma Nana's house (since she moved back from Alabama) and had brunch. The bacon was delicious! We watched Ice Age, too. When we opened presents, I got 2 books. After that, we went to Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Nate's house. While there, my sisters and I got a chair that plays music. When we went home, we had a very Merry Christmas, and we will (hopefully) have a Happy New Year.





No comments:

Post a Comment