Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Choir Solo Tryouts

Hey, everybody! You won't believe what just happened, today! In choir (I take that class!), I tried out for 2 songs from the Beatles (Imagine and Blackbird) to sing solo to. I didn't make it for Imagine, but when I tried out for Blackbird, I did! It was a close call. One girl and I did so good that we made it in a tie. Since I have been in choir for longer than she did, I made it to sing my solo! Other songs we are singing are:

  • Lean on Me (This song also had solo tryouts, but I called it quits for that song because the solo was too hard for me.)
  • Bohemian Rhapsody (We call it Boho for short.)
  • Into the West (This song is at the end of a Lord of the Rings movie)
I am so happy I got to sing solo! Well, let's see how I'll do for the big performance. I'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment