Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2015

My new friend and Class of 2015

I'd like to tell you some stuff that went on this month. Since I make videos, a boy named Brady, who lives in Pennsylvania, loves watching them. It turns out we have a lot in common. We both like states, we both have autism, and many more! We like to talk to each other on Skype. We have had good times, so far. Also, my older sister graduated high school! I was crying tears of joy (literally) when she walked up to the stage (it was a basketball stadium). Earlier, my grandparents, my parents, my sisters and I went to a Japanese restaurant called Sakana. They had really good Moki ice cream. Yum! That was very exciting to see my older sister graduate in the Class of 2015. Good job, Emily! And good job to all of the Class of 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment