Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Haircut and Liberty Park

Yesterday, I did a lot of fun stuff! First, I got a haircut (As shown in the pictures below.)
Then, My Mom, my sister Emily and I went to Liberty Park in Salt Lake City.We fed the geese and ducks and some seagulls snatched the bread out of the pond. That made me laugh!We attempted to go on the rides, but they were still closed for the season. So instead, we went to the playground. I went on the swings and chatted with people. I tried to play "50 Nifty United States" on the xylophone, but it wouldn't do so. I saw lot's of kids and cute babies. I love to make babies smile and laugh! After that we went to 7-Eleven to get some food and then we went home, listening to the music from Into the Woods along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment