Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring and Happy (almost) Birthday!

Spring is officially here!
I like spring because:

  • The weather gets warmer.
  • I get to see pretty flowers (It's fun unless you're allergic.)
  • My birthday will come.
  • It gets closer to summer (No school!)
I hope you enjoy spring as much as I do. I'm going to turn 16 years old this April. (Boy, how time flies!) I'm making plans for my Sweet 16 birthday party. I want it to be something unique, compared to all my other birthdays. I'd better keep my fingers crossed that there will be NO EVENTS AT SCHOOL during my birthday party. Last year, even though it went well, there was an event at school that happened the same day as my birthday party. I also want it to have a LOT of guests. The only problem is I don't recognize people by name. Instead, I recognize them by face. But I'll probably have the best birthday in a lifetime! Hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment