Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2015

Videos

It's really fun to listen to music that I'd use to put into a video. Yep. I make videos. These videos shown here were both made by me on Mom's computer. I used to have to wait for my mom to get home so I could use her computer, but now I have my own. I got it for Christmas in 2014. As I was saying, The videos showing happy music usually have a watermark to prevent theft. I really wish I could use their music for my videos, but their music costs about $18! YIKES! I can't pay for all that! Oh, well. I guess I could just listen to their music, instead. I also want to start making videos about something different. Something besides states. I would like some ideas for videos. Anything but lyrics videos. I would love to make a video about all 50 state songs, but they get on my nerves. No offense. Are there any ideas for videos? If so, give me some. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment