Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2015

RIP Dakota and more about rats

Well, there's bad news for me. One of my 2 rats passed away. Her name was Dakota. She had 2 tumors as well as a hole in her belly. My mom took her to the vet where she was put to sleep. Rest in peace, Dakota. I will miss you. Well, at least I have my other rat. Her name is Carolina. She is in good shape and I'll bet she misses Dakota. But when Carolina dies, I'll get 2 new rats. I hope they will be female. That way, I can name them Virginia and Georgia. I'll bet they will be cute rats. And I hope they'll give me kisses like Dakota did (Carolina does, too.). I gave Dakota and Carolina nicknames like "Cute little finger-lickers" and "Kissy rats". Well, you'll never know when I will get new rats. I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment